VILLA CA’ CORNARO
Via Ca’ Cornaro, 36060 Romano D’Ezzelino (VI) Italy
Gates open: 5.30 pm
Concert starts: 6.00 pm
Tickets can also be purchased at the cash desk on the evening of the event, subject to availability. Tickets purchased outside the official Ama Music Festival channels are not guaranteed.
- It is forbidden to bring helmets, umbrellas (instead bring a raincoat) and sticks (with the exception of those with a health function) inside the area
- It is forbidden to enter with animals of any kind with the exception of guide dogs and dogs with a muzzle and a leash. (AMA Music Festival, due to the noise, is not a suitable place for our four-legged friends.)
- It is forbidden to introduce bottles, glass objects and aluminum cans.
- Narcotics are prohibited.
- It is forbidden to introduce any type of drink or food.
- Any type of weapon is prohibited, and any object deemed potentially dangerous by the AMA Music Festival security personnel.
- Fireworks, torches and any flammable material are prohibited.
- Children up to 13 years of age enter for free.
- People with disabilities enter for free but will be able to make use of a companion who will purchase a regular ticket.
- It is not possible to leave the festival temporarily.
- The concert will take place even in case of bad weather.
- In case of cancellation and/or change of an artist, the day will not be refunded.
- Refunds are provided only in the event of cancellation of the entire day event.